[kaffe] Re: CVS kaffe (dalibor): Small fix for make dist

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Sun Aug 22 21:38:39 PDT 2004

Ciao Riccardo,

It's a really good title to tell my trip schedule ;->

Riccardo wrote:
>you don't happen to pass near Italy / Milan-Bergamo area, don't you ? :)

Unfortunately 'no'.

Or actually, even though I made so many (business) trip to Europe,
I have never been France, Spain, or Italy. Until last visit, I even
have never been UK. Everytime I talked I make business trip to Europe,
so many Japanese people (including my mother) guessed I will be these
'major' countries :-) Oh, I forgot, I spent several minutes in France
when I visited Saarbruecken ;-)

This time I will be in Amsterdam, and Utrecht, mainly to spend time
in their good archive for railway. Collecting old drawings for
railway and making models of them is one of my hobby.

Of course, in long run, I hope to visit the very beautiful (that what
I heard) Milan (especially, I love Italian food), but not this time,
sorry.

>WOuld be fun to meet other 68k users :)

Yeah, I agree. So if you, by any chance, come to Japan, please let me
know!

Kiyo