[kaffe] m68k/netbsd self compilation failed

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Tue Aug 24 06:31:32 PDT 2004

Hi Dalibor,

You wrote:
>looking at your build log you sent me, it seems that libtool does not
>pass the output file option to gcc  (-o .libs/libkaffevm_la-access.o).
>Could you try again with a fresh build from scratch? There may be some
>confusion on libtool's side since I updated it to 1.5.8 meanwhile :(

If you mean, 'get the latest from cvs, and configure/make', then it
will be done next Friday. Or actually, I set one cron to do it on m68k.
Or, if you mean 'erase everything, and configure/make', then I did so
for August/19's snapshot.

The behavior can be changed if I only use static library. In this case,
still file names are wrong, but just change the names and library making
can proceed. This is the quick-and-dirty modification I did for latest
snap.

Kiyo