[kaffe] CVS kaffe (dalibor): Made kjc work again on m68k

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Tue Aug 24 06:55:42 PDT 2004

Kiyo Inaba wrote:

>Hi Dalibor,
>

>>Guilhem committed a jit patch that might help with the double tests, as
>>it fixes some problems with NaNs.
>>

>I can not find any patch recently to fix jit for NaN handling.
>You are not talking sysdepCallMethod in mit-as, right? ;-)
>
>Kiyo

He was talking about the HAVE_cvt_{double,float}_int_ieee new icode.
I've noticed that m68k has also a HAVE_cvt_{double,float}_int icode that
may break Java (concerning NaN treatments). To enable the new icode you
have to change the alias in config/m68k/jit-icode.h: undefine
HAVE_cvt_{double,float}_int and define HAVE_cvt_{double,float}_int_ieee
to the former instruction.

Cheers,

Guilhem.