[kaffe] qnx installation

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Aug 25 11:49:24 PDT 2004

Tony Burgo wrote:
> hy,
> I'm trying to install  kaffe-1.0.7.tar.gz on qnx 6.3 centrino rtos.
> I have various problems platform related.
> Where can I find a complete installation guide for this operative system?
> Can I follow happly an alternative installation guide?

Hi Tony,

other than ./configure && make && make install, there is no real
installation guide ;)

Please give 1.1.4 a try, and share your problems[1] with the mailing
list. :)

[1] Compilation errors, configure script problems, well ... anything, as
long as there is enough context to figure out what the problem is.