[kaffe] JIT3 def files and instruction reuse

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Aug 30 07:10:19 PDT 2004

Michael Franz wrote:

>Is there a way to turn off the warning?  It would make it easier when
>trying to figure out what actually needs to be fixed.

Sure. make CFLAGS=-Wall will do the trick and limit the warnings to what
many people[1] consider sane.

[1] Yeah. Not me. I like my warnings pouring down on me. It adds a sense
of alertness to hacking on kaffe. I even fix some every now and then ;)

Seriously though, if you find the warnings to be distracting from the
important issues, I can scale them back to just -Wall.