[kaffe] QTDIR

Pinaki Mukherjee pinaki2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 06:04:52 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to build Kaffe in Linux. While running configure, I'm getting this error message which says:
"checking QTDIR... configure error: *** QTDIR must be defined, or --with-qtdir option given".

Does that mean I don't have Qt installed? I could find the qt directory in /usr/lib. What do I need to do to get rid of this error?

(If this is indeed happening because I dont have the Qt package, how do I install it for the Fedora Core 2.. this may sound a little off-topic, sorry)

Thanks.