[kaffe] solaris sparc status (failed reg)

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Tue Aug 31 15:57:43 PDT 2004

Hey,

I compiled on solaris 2.6, sparc, jit, default GC and a trimmed-down
class profile w/o szing so I could build with KJC

we have 8 failures
BeanBug.fail               SoTimeout.fail
CLTestConc.fail            TestUnlock.fail
NetworkInterfaceTest.fail  ThreadState.fail
Preempt.fail               WaitTest.fail

some of them are clearly new (guilhem ?7 other are old freinds.

> more BeanBug.fail
   at BeanBug.main (BeanBug.java:12)
   at java.lang.Class.forName (Class.java)
   at java.lang.Class.forName (Class.java:44)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/awt/AWTKeyStroke$1.<init>(IFZ)V

maybe dalibor killed too many classes in his "reduced" set

And this one is bad:
> more Preempt.fail
Timeout - 300 seconds - killed
started 5 threads
thread 0
thread 4

timeout on an UltraSparc using JIT can't be just a slow cpu :)

same here :
> more TestUnlock.fail
Time out.  Failure.

and this one is even worse than on NetBSD
> more ThreadState.fail
Time out.  Failure.

> more WaitTest.fail
Okie
Timeout - 300 seconds - killed

seems that threads are in bad shape on solaris again

-Riccardo