[kaffe] i can't run kaffe on mips

明 程 chengming_tsinghua at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Dec 1 22:33:14 PST 2004

Hi,everyone. I cross-compilerd Kaffe for a mips box
using the following command:

KAFFEH=/home/chengming/w/kaffe-1.1.4/kaffeh
CC=mipsel-uclibc-gcc CXX=mipsel-uclibc-g++
CXXCPP=mipsel-uclibc-cpp ./configure
--host=mipsel-linux --build=i686-linux
--enable-pure-java-math --with-awt=no --disable-sound
--with-threads=unix-jthreads --with-engine=intrp
make
make install

The process seems ok. But when I run it on mips, the
following error messages showed:

# ./java -classpath ../test empty
Algorithmics/MIPS FPU Emulator v1.5
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/NullPointerException
        at java.util.HashMap.<init>(HashMap.java:261)
        at java.util.HashMap.<init>(HashMap.java:113)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.<clinit>(ClassLoader.java:78)
Aborted
#
Please press Enter to activate this console.

The mips-port version should run, but why can't it run
on my mips. Could someone help me? Thanks a lot.

cheers,
Ming