[kaffe] Kaffe on Linux-Arm9

pure_true at libero.it pure_true at libero.it
Mon Dec 6 06:57:17 PST 2004

Thanks for the answer ,
I tried to cross compile the last stable version (1.0.7) but it's not able to
find native library (libNAME.so) even if the directory is in the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Moreover it's unable to find something about BigInteger.init()
and it has problem with floating point.
The CVS version insted load too much class on boot and it goes oput of memory (i
have seen it by free command) but the error message is :"Internal error please
check your classhpath and your installation"
Bye,
Marco

> Ciao Marco,
>
> I've cross-compiled kaffe for armv9 before. What sort of problems are
> you running into?
>
> cheers,
> dalibor topic

Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi a 1.2 Mega, senza costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it