[kaffe] Kaffe on a Gumstix

patt reveur patt_reveur at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:49:44 PST 2004

When correctly installed, you just need a classis   "java Sample" to run a
Sample.class setted in the current directory.

So what I am thinking is you must have not set your installation directory
the correct way.
I meant that when cross compiling your kaffe in antoher linux machine, you
have to configure the toolchain with an installation path. I propose using
/tmp/arm-kaffe as a target dir because it is the best way to set it into the
gumstix.

So that on your host linux machine you configure it that way, do a make and
a make install
thereafter you download what has been installed in your /tmp/arm-kaffe from
your linux host machine to your target gumstix.

That way, all the path setting will be ok in the kaffe installation because
all these are set in absolute form.

Hope this will help

patt