[kaffe] classloader merging

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Sun Dec 19 09:27:48 PST 2004

Hi Helmer,

It looks fine to me. I've made some modifications to makefiles/classlist
so kjc is still able to bootstrap. So when you have committed your patch
I'll commit mine. I'll submit a patch for class destruction/walking by
the GC soon too (there is still a strange SEGV caught by kaffe). It
should enable us to use boehm-gc directly if it works; and also will
clean up the class destruction.

Regards,

Guilhem Lavaux.