[kaffe] [gump] NPE using Jar files w/o manifest

Arnaud Vandyck arnaud.vandyck at ulg.ac.be
Sat Dec 25 14:34:17 PST 2004

Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:27:05 +0100,
Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp.org> wrote:

> BTW. Maybe it would be a good idea for kaffe to adopt the GNU
> Classpath java.util.zip implementation. We encountered a lot of subtle
> issues in this package. Sharing this kind of bugs/fixes with kaffe
> would be beneficial to both projects.

This is not the first time we are discovering problems in the zip
implementation... even if the kaffe implementation is faster (according
to Dalibor).

Dalibor was working on this issue sometimes ago, but there is a lot of
work to do and it seems not to be that easy to switch to zip
implementation of classpath.

Cheers and Merry Chrismas to every one,

--
Arnaud Vandyck
     Prochaine formation 'Developpeur sous Linux' au STE-Formations