[kaffe] 1.1.4 Release on Monday

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Mon Feb 9 23:41:02 PST 2004

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 19:05:21 -0800
Jim Pick <jim at kaffe.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a bit short on time today (I decided to do my taxes), so I'm going
> to delay cutting the 1.1.4 release until tomorrow (Monday).

I'm still working on it -- but I won't get it done today.  Sorry about
that.  I like to take time to re-read the mailing list archives and
summarize the changes, but there's a lot to review.  It's a big job.

I need to get some sleep, and I've got quite a bit of real-life work to
do tomorrow.

Feel free to check new stuff in, as I created a branch for 1.1.4.

Cheers,

 - Jim