[kaffe] How to change the boot class path?

Matthias Pfisterer Matthias.Pfisterer@web.de
Thu Jan 15 23:51:03 2004

Thanks, this solution works.

Matthias

--
Matthias Pfisterer	<mailto:Matthias.Pfisterer@web.de>
Reuchlinstrasse 28	phone ++49-711-62 87 12

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Java Sound Resources (examples, FAQ, applications):
http://www.jsresources.org/

Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://www.tritonus.org/