[kaffe] Help Please

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Fri Jan 2 12:06:02 PST 2004

Hi Raja,

raja n wrote:
> Hai,

> I am  getting following error while running my
> application on yopy.Application have written in
> Java.While touching the screen i am getting the
> following error.I am using ResourceBundle,awt,exec
> function.Error can reproducable.This is very important
> for me .Please fix.Reply back imm.

In order to be able to fix the bug, and reproduce it myself, I'd need a
small bit of standalone java code. No more than 5-10 lines.

If you can't reduce the problem down to a few lines, please take a look
at FAQ.debugging on how to debug kaffe yourself.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure you've read
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html first.