[kaffe] [ClassToInterface.class] Segmentation fault

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Jan 5 08:15:02 PST 2004

Hi Brian,

C. Brian Jones wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 10:23, Dalibor Topic wrote:

> Do I need a special version of libtool?  This is with the configure
> option you mentioned.  This is what I currently have from Fedora Core 1.
>
> libtool 1.5
> autoconf 2.57
> automake 1.7.8

libtool 1.5 is fine, we have a few patches for some odd platforms, but
nothing special is necessary for i686-linux. I build kaffe with
interpreter myself on FC1 just yesterday ;)

> ../kaffevm/.libs/libkaffevm.so: undefined reference to `jit_debug'

Hm, that looks very weird when you're building for the interpreter. Are
sure you don't have object files stuck in there somewhere from a
previous compilation run? Could you do a make distclean, reconfigure and
send me the whole build log? I'd like to have a look at it.