[kaffe] accessing a variable

kalyan ram ckalyan76 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 17:09:01 PST 2004

Hai
   I started a thread in thread.c file which is
running a tcp client(this is working fine on kaffe).In
that thread,I am having a data structure(like an
array).But for simplicity,I am using a small integer
variable.I need to be able to access that variable
from kaffe.def file which is part of
intrp/machine.c(interpreter version of kaffe).I put a
variable in thread.h (because it is included in
machine.c file)and tried to print that variable in
kaffe.def.But when I "make",kaffe says "multiple
definition" or sometimes "unrecognized".Is there is
any workaround for that?How to make a variable in
thread.c be recognized in kaffe.def?
Any insights will be appreciated!

Thanks
Ram