[kaffe] Problem in kaffe

raja n inforaja at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 22:01:02 PST 2004

Hai,
  I am using arm-linux in Yopy .It's small device .My application is having around 20 files.
It's  will  run some binary file(to generate the voice).Some time it's giving  stackTraceException.I will try  to wirte small code and try to reproduce the problem.I saw in mailing list already some boady faced like this problem.It's talking lot fo memory .I have put it -verbosegc .It's sundenly talking 70% to 85%memory.Device is hanging or application is crashing.It's  related to file. I saw in mailing list.Your guys have give patch.Can you provide me also.
Regards
Raja N