[kaffe] Bug with jijt and arm (with solution)

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Jan 14 09:37:02 PST 2004

Salut Christophe,

I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to your patch. Have a happy new
year!

Christophe Dubach wrote:
> I'm sorry for the previous message but there was an error :
>
> What make's the bug to disapeer is the fact that I modify the
> KAFFE_JNI_SETEXCEPTFP macro.
> #define KAFFE_JNI_SETEXCEPTFP(ebufp) {                          \
>         vmExcept_setJNIFrame(ebufp,(uintp)__builtin_frame_address(0));\
>         }
>
> If I change the FIRSTFRAME I've other problem...
> I'm sorry, but I don't understand very well what happen, but I've not
> enough time to invstigate this (if someone else could do this...).

Kero tried your patch and succeeded in buiding kaffe 1.1.3 for familiar
distribution on handhelds.org with jit enabled. So I'll give it a bit of
testing on other cpus-os platforms I can get hold of, and check it in.

Thanks a lot!