[kaffe] Problem in Kaffe

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Jan 14 20:17:02 PST 2004

Hi Raja,

raja n wrote:
> Hai,
>   I  am trying run my application on kaffe1.0(Arm
> Linux).I am gettting can't allocate stackTraceInfo
> Exception. So i am tring to use other kaffe version.
> So i am tring to cross compile .While configuring i
> getting following Warning message then it's not doing
> make .Please reply back imm.But it's configuring

Rest assured, the warning message is irrelevant to your problems. It is
about the testing of existance and useability of a linux kernel header.
Linux kernel headers don't want to be used by userspace applications,
basically. AFAIK, the headers we include are somewhat exceptional, as
their maintainer supports their use in userspace applciations.

> properly(No error).Otherwise please give some sug to
> resolva stack trace exception. When i am touching the
> screen i am getting.But it's not happening same
> sequence. I am using awt,exec,thread functionality.

Well, if nothing helped so far, you may have to try to fix the problem
yourself. Read FAQ.debugging, and have fun. ;)