[kaffe] report (take two)

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Jan 14 22:02:02 PST 2004

Hi Michael,

Michael Richardson wrote:

> Let's try that again:

Thanks for the bug report. It's fixed in the CVS now.

The funny thing, for me, is that this was probably the most widely
reported problem with kaffe. It went round and round from the autoconf
mailing list, to the debian bug databases and back to the kaffe mailing
list. And it's not even a serious bug, really ;)

Anyway, I hope now everyone can sleep a little better, knowing that
kaffe's configure.in includes the right header files before testing for
presence and useability of linux/netlink.h and friends that make the
generated tests compile and stop autoconf from complaining. I know I will ;)