[kaffe] kaffe 1.1.3 (JVM) for familiar (linux on iPAQ) -> crash on PXA cpus

kaffe at kero.tmfweb.nl kaffe at kero.tmfweb.nl
Thu Jan 15 10:49:02 PST 2004

FYI,

The Linux familiar distribution comes with a kernel that has floating
point emulation (two types of it, actually). Familiar has been using
that for ages. It avoids some compiling issues; and may be most
important: the last time I used libfloat (the lib you need when using
-msoft-float) with kaffe, it turned out libfloat was broken. May be,
after 1.5 years, that has been fixed, but certainly not by the people
from handhelds.org, since they don't use it.

Bye,
Kero.

+--- Kero ----------------------- kero at chello@nl ---+
|  all the meaningless and empty words I spoke      |
|                      Promises -- The Cranberries  |
+--- M38c --- http://httpd.chello.nl/k.vangelder ---+