[kaffe] iconv not included

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sun Jan 18 10:38:02 PST 2004

Hi Ito,

Ito Kazumitsu wrote:

> +> But unfortunately make failed at this point.
> +>
> +> Making all in po
> +> make: don't know how to make all. Stop
> +> *** Error code 1
> +>
> +> po seems to be a directory of gettext origin.
>
> I edited Makefile and deleted po from SUBDIRS.
> Then everyting went fine.

Thanks for the bug report. I've looked into this, and added an
additional output file to the output of configure, po/Makfile.in.

I have no idea how to create a Makefile from it, the GNU gettext
documentation doesn't say it, but the autopoint program from GNU gettext
complains heavily if there is no po in SUBDIRS. I've sent a bug report
to GNU gettext developers to ask for assistance.

In the mean time, I've searched the web and found a ton of people having
the same problem with GNU gettext, so I hope to find some quick
solution, too.