[kaffe] generic collections

Matthias Pfisterer Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Mon Jan 19 01:06:01 PST 2004

Hi,

I asked this before, but perhaps it was burried to deep into another mail:

how and when will kaffe handle the transition to a version of the
collection framework that uses generics?

I noticed that kjc can already handle generics. However, the propably
bigger problem might be the collection framework.

I noticed that kaffe uses the collection classes from classpath.
Therefore, I searched the classpath mailing list on this issue, but
found virtually nothing.

Perhapt I would volunteer for the task of recoding the collection framework.

Matthias

--
Matthias Pfisterer	<mailto:Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de>
Reuchlinstrasse 28	phone ++49-711-62 87 12

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Java Sound Resources (examples, FAQ, applications):
http://www.jsresources.org/

Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://www.tritonus.org/