[Fwd: Re: [kaffe] libtritonusalsa does not get installed]

Matthias Pfisterer Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Sat Jan 24 13:51:01 PST 2004

Hi,

regarding the error below, I tried building kaffe (CVS of today) with
gcc 3.0.4 and encountered the same error:
---
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/matthias/java/kaffe/libraries/javalib'
rm -rf lib
mkdir lib
/bin/sh ./rebuildLib @essential.files
Compiling classes from  @essential.files  using
/home/matthias/java/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe-bin -verbosegc -mx 256M
at.dms.kjc.Main
[ start compilation in verbose mode ]
[ parsed gnu/classpath/Configuration.java in 488 ms ]
./rebuildLib: line 58:  2632 Segmentation fault      $JAVAC $VERBOSE
$JAVAC_FLAGS -d $LIBDIR $CPATH ${1+"$@"}
make[1]: *** [lib/stamp] Error 139
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/matthias/java/kaffe/libraries/javalib'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
---
Any more ideas I could try?

Matthias

--
Matthias Pfisterer	<mailto:Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de>
Reuchlinstrasse 28	phone ++49-711-62 87 12

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Java Sound Resources (examples, FAQ, applications):
http://www.jsresources.org/

Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://www.tritonus.org/