[kaffe] CVS kaffe (guilhem): New compile_time regression test.

Ito Kazumitsu kaz at maczuka.gcd.org
Mon Jan 26 14:44:02 PST 2004

Hi,

>>>>> ":" == Kaffe CVS <cvs-commits at kaffe.org> writes:

:> New compile_time regression test.

:> 	test/regression/compile_time/VarInit.java:INITIAL->1.1
:> 	test/regression/compile_time/VarInit2.java:INITIAL->1.1

These new files made my "make check" fail.

In my environment, whose OS is FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE,
"echo VarInit*" returns "VarInit.java VarInit2.java".
In this case, VarInit.java comes before VarInit2.java
on the command line passed to KJC, and the compile time
error "Switch label must be constant [JLS 14.10]" occurs.

In some enviornment, where "echo VarInit*" returns
"VarInit2.java VarInit.java",  kjc will successfully
compile these files.