[kaffe] Help. Need the output of kaffe -vmdebug JIT HelloWorld on ARM

Paul yuanpeng at mprc.pku.edu.cn
Mon Jul 5 01:12:03 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,

	I'm porting Kaffe to a new architecture. An error occured when Kaffe processs class java/lang/String 8->13. I think the error is due to a wrong icode generated by translate() function. The first JITed function in kaffe is java/lang/String.<clinit>(()V).
	I need the output of "kaffe -vmdebug JIT HelloWorld" to debug Kaffe.

	Thanks.

Regards,

Paul Yuan
yuanpeng at mprc.pku.edu.cn
Microprocessor Research&Development Center, Peking University