[kaffe] CVS kaffe (dalibor): Fixed make check failures on x86_64-linux

Gwenole Beauchesne gbeauchesne at mandrakesoft.com
Sun Jul 11 14:58:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

> Fixed make check failures on x86_64-linux

The most important part was to get PROM_f defined correctly, which this
patch doesn't address, hence the bug still remains. ;-)

I have a patch to get rid of PROM_f and use if (PROMOTE_jfloat2jdouble)
to select the right dest member, but that wouldn't be consistent with
usage of PROMOTE_jint2jlong. Doing so for the latter would be
obfuscating the code IMHO as there are a lot of references to PROM_i to
replace as well.

Really, using regular #if THING is OK, or I could remove
PROMOTE_jfloat2jdouble definitions to 0 in config/* but the comments in
support.c would be stale.

Bye,
Gwenolé.