[kaffe] mark & sweep

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Tue Jul 13 03:37:43 PDT 2004

AmitChakote(...) wrote:

>  Hi,

Hi Amit,

since my personal knowledge about the gc is rather limited, I'll CC:
this to the mailing list. The mailing list is a better place to ask
technical questions, really, since answers and questions get archived,
there is more than one person readin the list, so the chance is higher
you get a useful reply, etc ;)