[kaffe] Re: m68k/netbsd again

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Tue Jul 13 05:59:20 PDT 2004

Dalibor wrote:
>sorry for the slow tests. Maybe we should add the ability to use a
>prebuilt test.jar, too, so that you can just run the tests without
>having to compile them.

Prebuilt 'test.jar' is a cute idea. But even right now, I first
test new build with pre-compiled classes. Things I have to do
is to modify Makefile (to comment out deleting *.class files)
and modify TestScript (comment out two 'compile' function invocation).

But usually, kjc itself is a very good regression test, and
I submit regression when I go back home, and forget it till next
morning...

Kiyo