[kaffe] Darwin 5.5 / Macosx 10.1 failure

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Thu Jul 22 13:52:10 PDT 2004

Hello,

today the prorgess on darwin5 was great. I remember that this platform
is said to work with older releases of kaffe, so after the libtool and
some other glitches were solved I wanted to check the status: it fails
similarly as the darwin6 when using kjc (no jikes here), but the error
messae is differnt. COuld be due to messed up stack or it could be
something indeed different (guilhem?)

Compiling classes from  @all.files  using  /Users/multix/kaffe-cvs/
darwin5/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe-bin -verbosegc -ss 500k -mx 256M at.dms.kjc.
Main
[ start compilation in verbose mode ]
error:I/O Exception on file "/Users/multix/kaffe-cvs/darwin5/libraries/
javalib/lib": /Users/multix/kaffe-cvs/darwin5/libraries/javalib/lib is a
directory
make[3]: *** [lib/stamp] Error 132

-Riccardo