[kaffe] Re: Re: Bug Report - Darwin 7.2.1 Link Failure

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Wed Jul 28 06:25:34 PDT 2004

In <87E164E7-E091-11D8-BF84-000393AA19AE at verizon.net> Michael Franz
wrote:
> Riccardo,
>
> I am trying now on 10.2.8 (6.8).  On 7.2.1 I am still getting these
> link errors.  I have started over with head, and upgrade autoconf
> (2.57) and automake (1.8.5), but no luck.  I wonder what is different
> on 7.2.1?
>
> Michael

strange, I an build on 6.8

using this:
./kaffe/configure -C --without-classpath-gtk-awt --without-kaffe-qt-awt --
nable-pure-java-math --without-kaffe-x-awt --with-threads=unix-jthreads

on 5.5 I think I used the same configure string

I do not use auto* things, I rely on the ready stuff that dalibor gently
provides. The libtool there contains also a patch to work on darwin5, I
don't think it is needed on newer versions (6 didn't need it)

-Riccardo