[kaffe] Sound on XSCALE (no mixer supporting this type of line...)

Matthias Pfisterer Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Fri Jul 30 00:03:45 PDT 2004

Hi,

- it may be a bug in your program. Either provide the source code of
your test program, or check with AudioPlayer from the Java Sound
Resources (URL below).

- are you shure that the your installation is correct? How did you test
it? Make sure there are Mixers at all. Run 'DumpJSInfo --mixers' (see
http://www.jsresources.org/examples/DumpJSInfo.html).

Matthias

Matthias Pfisterer	Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Reuchlinstrasse 28	phone ++49-711-62 87 12
D-70176 Stuttgart	(in Deutschland 0711-62 87 12)
GERMANY

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Java Sound Resources (examples, FAQ, applications):
http://www.jsresources.org/

Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://www.tritonus.org/