[kaffe] jit3 move_register

Casey Marshall csm at gnu.org
Fri Jul 30 11:33:36 PDT 2004

Dalibor> Casey Marshall wrote:
>> You are definitely correct: this was the source of many of my
>> problems on mipsel. Your change looks better than what I had, and I
>> may be able to test this out on mipsel soon.

Dalibor> Hi Casey,

Dalibor> If you've got a spare moment, it'd be great if you could
Dalibor> resubmit your mipsel patches again, as they somehow got
Dalibor> dumped under a lot of other stuff in my TODO list, and now I
Dalibor> have problems figuring out what to apply.

I think Helmer's patch is better. I'm not sure if it solves every
instance of this problem (but I believe it does), but it is better
than what I had.

Casey Marshall || csm at gnu.org