[kaffe] Sound on XSCALE (no mixer supporting this type of line...)

Matthias Pfisterer Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Sat Jul 31 12:04:20 PDT 2004

Hi,

the log output clearly states what's happening: libasound uses ptheads
and is linked against version 2.3.2 of glibc. Presumably the version of
glibc installed on your system is different, so some the linker was not
able to resolve some of the symbols. In other words: you have to fix
that version mismatch. Either use a version of libasound that is
compiled for your version of glibc of install the version of glibc that
the current libasound is linked against.

Matthias

Matthias Pfisterer	Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Reuchlinstrasse 28	phone ++49-711-62 87 12
D-70176 Stuttgart	(in Deutschland 0711-62 87 12)
GERMANY

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Java Sound Resources (examples, FAQ, applications):
http://www.jsresources.org/

Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://www.tritonus.org/