[kaffe] compiling Kaffe 1.1.4 with uClinux/ColdFire

Nils Ratusznik nils.ratusznik at gruik.net
Mon Jun 7 05:16:02 PDT 2004

Hi,

I try since 4 weeks to compile Kaffe with the last uClibc and uClinux-dist
packages. It still doesn't work. I try to compile for a Motorola ColdFire
processor, the exact model of the card is MCF5282C3.

I am not the only one : Hon Hwang has the same problem, but with a 5272
card(the only difference between them is a CAN link).

As Hon and I finished with the same error, I think the problem comes from
Kaffe.

The problem comes from inet_ntop : there are 2 declarations (I can send
the result of 'make' but only if asked, because I don't want to flood).
Once, I managed to go through this step of compilation, but another
problem came : dlopen (I also can send the result, if asked).

If you want some details, ask me ! I also would like who coded these parts.
--
Nils Ratusznik
Utilisateur Linux #339713