[kaffe] Problem with rxtx

Fabien Renaud renaud at nentec.de
Wed Jun 9 02:53:03 PDT 2004

Hello !!

I´m still with my problems ;)

Well I don´t think this one is specific to ARM ( I hope, so maybe you´ll
be able to help me :) )

So, when I want to run a simple sample to communicate with serial
interface ( I have rxtx lib) I have a lot of things on my screen (which
seem ok), then this :

RXTX WARNING:  This library was compiled to run with OS release
2.4.20_dev and you are currently running OS release 2.4.21-rmk2
-pxa1.  In some cases this can be a problem.  Try recompiling RXTX if
you notice strange behavior.  If you just compiled RXTX m
ake sure /usr/include/linux is a symbolic link to the include files that
came with the kernel source and not an older copy.

press enter to continue

If I press continue nothing happened.

This is the backtrace :

#0  0x4029939c in *__GI___poll (fds=0xbfffdd28, nfds=1, timeout=-1)
    at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:85
#1  0x400cdc58 in handleIO ()
   from /home/java/kaffe/jre/lib/arm/libkaffevm-1.1.4.so
#2  0x400cd924 in reschedule ()
   from /home/java/kaffe/jre/lib/arm/libkaffevm-1.1.4.so
#3  0x400cb380 in suspendOnQThread ()
   from /home/java/kaffe/jre/lib/arm/libkaffevm-1.1.4.so
#4  0x400ce668 in jcondvar_wait ()

With sablevm the program runs when I press enter.

I attach SimpleWrite.java

Someone have ever run rxtx with kaffe ?

Fabien