[kaffe] CVS kaffe (guilhem): Invocation API fixes + Static lock initializer fixes + Kaffe main cleanup.

Helmer Krämer hkraemer at freenet.de
Wed Jun 16 13:25:02 PDT 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:48:07 -0700
Kaffe CVS <cvs-commits at kaffe.org> wrote:

Hi,

>         * kaffe/kaffevm/jni.c
>         (tryClassForName): New function to be able to catch exceptions.
>         (Kaffe_FindClass): Initialize a user class loader and use it to load
>         a class if it has not been found by the default classloader.

have you tried modifying ThreadStack.getCallersClassLoader() to return
the AppClassLoader singleton when the stack of the thread contains only
two or three methods? I think that would be a little simpler and would
work for every method that requires a classloader, not just FindClass.

Regards,
Helmer