[kaffe] JIT fails on NetBSD/sparc but not interpreter...

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Sun Jun 20 15:41:02 PDT 2004

Hello,

to be sure of my results, I did a double compile in two different
directories on NetBSD/sparc 1.6.2. One with interpreter and one with JIT.
BOth used jikes and ZIP (to test also that trouble didn't arise from
here).

The intrp version passes internal self test and crunches over several
regression tests (I stopped after more than a dozen).

Jit version still behaves as it did in my report some days ago: hangs in
one of the internal tests (boolean method)

-Riccardo