[kaffe] kaffe/kaffevm/intrp/machine.c warning fix

Arnaud Vandyck arnaud.vandyck at ulg.ac.be
Sun Jun 20 15:49:02 PDT 2004

Guilhem Lavaux <guilhem at kaffe.org> writes:

> Hi Arnaud,

Hi Guilhem,

> I wonder whether we should put 'default' after the #include ... I have
> already bad experience with C compilers. I guess we can afford
> removing that break.

no problem, if you did not notice, I don't know nothinig about C! ;-) I
was just browsing the source code while compiling for the 1234 times
kaffe debian package! ;-)

Cheers,

--
Arnaud Vandyck

If you are going to run a rinky-dink distro made by a couple of
volunteers, why not run a rinky-dink distro made by a lot of volunteers?
		-- Jaldhar H. Vyas on debian-devel