[kaffe] error building latest CVS head

jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw
Sun Jun 20 22:09:02 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 12:04:15AM -0400, rob at kaffe.org wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In addition to the following compilation error, the international settings
> are messed up.  I spoke to jserv2 in #kaffe about this.  If I comment out
> both values in po/LINGUAS everything builds alright.  If not I get errors
> saying that it can't stat fr.gmo.  I assume fr is French, and I don't know
> what zh_TW is, but I would imagine that, by default, neither should be
> selected.
> Rob

Hello Rob,

  I think your failure resulted from strange behavior of cvs update, and
you should switch top-level directory than kaffe to cvs checkout again.
For me, it's working again now.

zh_TW stands Taiwan of Chinese region in the locales, and there should
be no trouble if you cvs re-checkout.

cheers,
Jim Huang (aka jserv @ kaffe, and jserv2 in IRC channel)