[kaffe] Kaffe as Installed JRE in Eclipse

Michael Franz m.franz at verizon.net
Mon Jun 21 17:05:48 PDT 2004

It is not running.  The build finishes, but it is not complete, about
30 MB short.  The nice thing with eclipse, is that you can build for a
different platform.  Than means, you can cross-compile from linux to
get a ppc version running.   Now that I say that, I might give it
another try.  I was trying to compile it on Linux/ppc using kaffe and
it was incomplete.  After that, you will need the native stuff for SWT.