[OT] eclipse on ppc (was: Re: [kaffe] Kaffe as Installed JRE in Eclipse)

Arnaud Vandyck arnaud.vandyck at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jun 24 05:50:49 PDT 2004

Michael Franz <m.franz at verizon.net> writes:

> Arnaud,

Hi Michael,

> Is this eclipse running on kaffe or IBM's PPC jdk?  What did it take
> to get the native launcher working?  I normally just launch it as a
> Java application, since the executable is just a wrapper.

My configuration is Eclipse running on ibm jdk. How do you launch
Eclipse? I don't need the native launcher? So I only have to build the
swt bindings, no more?

Can you tell me how to launch eclipse 'as a java app' so I could test
kaffe running eclipse ;-)

Do you have the same bug as me? Do you have an idea about the bug I file
against eclipse?

Thanks for your informations,

Cheers,

--
Arnaud Vandyck

... but hey, this is Linux, isn't it meant to do infinite loops in 5
seconds?
		-- Jonathan Oxer in the apt-cacher ChangeLog