[kaffe] Loading stops after 2 classes

Fabien Renaud renaud at nentec.de
Mon Jun 28 02:10:01 PDT 2004

Guilhem Lavaux wrote:

> Helmer Krämer wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:26:38 +0200
>> Fabien Renaud <renaud at nentec.de> wrote:
>>

>>> #include "sigcontextinfo.h"
>>> +
>>> +#define    SIGNAL_ARGS(sig, ctx) \
>>> +    int sig, SIGCONTEXT ctx
>>

>> That's not quite correct. On ARM, the first four parameters are
>> passed in registers, and the others are passed on the stack.
>> Since the SIGCONTEXT struct is passed on the stack, the macro
>> should read something like
>>

> Hi Helmer,
>
> Yes but SIGCONTEXT is defined as
>
> #define SIGCONTEXT int _a2, int _a3, int _a4, union k_sigcontext
>
> so it should be equivalent, isn't it ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Guilhem.
>
>> #define SIGNAL_ARGS(sig, ctx) \
>>     int sig, int arm_r2, int arm_r3, int arm_r4, SIGCONTEXT ctx
>>
>> Regards,
>> Helmer

Hello,

I applied Dalibor´s patch.
I have still problem with unix-jthreads (only 2 classes loaded) but it´s
not so important.
If I use unix-pthreads I have less problems with the mouse.
Now I have this when I click on any interactive widget :

QWidget (unnamed): deleted while being painted
QPaintDevice: Cannot destroy paint device that is being painted
getWidth()=-1 producer=java.awt.ImageNativeProducer at 288798