[kaffe] Re: Debian buildd results

Riccardo zuse@libero.it
Mon Mar 1 01:58:02 2004

In <87ishsbrns.fsf@oz.fapse.ulg.ac.be> Arnaud Vandyck  wrote:
> I'd like to know if you have plan for the ports? If it's gonna be
> resolved soon, I don't do anything. If not, I can ask to remove kaffe
> on these architectures at the moment.
>
> Do you think 1.1.5 or 1.1.6 will be able to build on these arch?

why is there no 68k report? :-)

looking at the logs... it sees that linux/sparc dies in the same manner
than OpenBSD/sparc.
Solaris/sparc worked about one month ago but i didn't test it again,
maybe I could do it now, stay tuned.

I submitte the build logs to dalibor and will test his improvments as
soon as he works on them and it could be that fixing OpenBSD/sparc will
fix linux/sparc too.

For the rest I am trying to focus dalibor's attention to NetBSD/68k
which has been broken for a too long time!

pa-risc seems broken in a quite different manner than hp-ux is and I
don't understand what is broken there, maybe something debian specific.

-Ric