[kaffe] hAI

bala murugan readycpbala at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 1 11:01:02 PST 2004

 I am Balamurugan doing project under Kaffe JVM .  now JVM  execute  a process at a time . i am going  to modify the soure code  which support to miltiple procee at a time (it may be single system (or) hetrogeneous environment)

this is in ur websites
"Kaffe is distributed under the GPL (GNU Public License).  Please
read the license to make sure it's okay to use it in your circumstances"

 both r same or not. if it same send me detils abt GPL ..

ple help me this regards,

awaiting for your mail

Bye now,

With Regards,