[kaffe] JIT4

mikey at hydra.Stanford.EDU mikey at hydra.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 1 15:22:02 PST 2004

Probably depends on your needs in terms of performance.  JIT3 would
probably be easier to fix to get working, but it is definitely a lot
slower, as shown in the paper.  JIT4 is relatively stable, but
definitely has more bugs, which are difficult to fix b/c you need to
be able to debug a compiler.

mike

--
 \  Mike Chen                           \             Gates #316  \