[kaffe] JIT4

mikey at hydra.Stanford.EDU mikey at hydra.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 1 15:22:08 PST 2004

Hey guys,
	Not sure what this about expect I'm being refereed to in the
third person. :)  I've been maintaining my version of the code here
since Transvirtual went belly up.  I still use it, but not for much
longer.

	I have no problem handing it over, as long as the code has the
proper acknowledgements, but I will not be able to help with much support
at the moment.

	What is  this for?

mike

--
 \  Mike Chen                           \             Gates #316  \