[kaffe] JIT4

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Mar 3 13:43:01 PST 2004

Hi Mike, hi Tim,

Timothy Stack wrote:
>>Who should I hand it over to?  I don't want the work to be lost, but
>>wasn't sure anyone was actively maintaining kaffe.
>

> You can send it to me, Dalibor, or anyone else with CVS access.  Either
> way, we'll just check it in as is.  Although, we'll probably leave it out
> of the distribution until someone picks up the ball and runs with it.

Quite actively maintained, I'd say ... Jim Pick is doing a very fine job
keeping Kaffe running. He's still touring Europe atm, though. Tim is one
of the core vm developers here, and I'm just the merge-dude who breaks
things ocassionally in the CVS ;)

Mike, we could give you CVS access to maintain your own code, and merge
it in yourself, since you're the one who knows it best :)

But if you feel like handing it over to someone, and letting go of it,
then Tim would be a good choice. So would be Casey, since he's doing an
amazing job on everything he touches, and seems to be very interested in
getting your work merged in.