[kaffe] LwVCL and Thinlet

theUser BL theuserbl at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:07:01 PST 2004

Hi!

For all people who don't have read the current OSNews:
http://www.osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=6508&limit=no

In the news stand, that there existing a library called LwVCL, a
lightwight-toolkit for java.
And in its forum, anybody have written, that there existing an other one,
too, called Thinlet.

Both looks very nice. And I hope, that something of that can be a
replacement for Swing in any time. :-)

I hope, that both can run on Kaffe (I don't have tested it). But I wanted to
point out to this, in hope, that it will be supported by Kaffe.

Greatings
theuserbl

The Links:
http://www.osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=6508&limit=no
http://www.zaval.org/
http://www.lwvcl.com/
http://www.lwvcl.com/charts.php
http://www.lwvcl.com/gdp.php
http://www.thinlet.com/
http://thinlet.sourceforge.net/index.html

And for people who want to test the demos online (please enable Java for
your browser befor you start this sides):
http://lwvcl.com/online-demo.php
http://lwvcl.com/gdp-online-demo.php
http://thinlet.sourceforge.net/demo.html